Theme: – Seasons
Choice Time: Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to play/ interact with teachers. Weather chart corner, reading corner, Phone a friend corner
Assembly Time: Kids will do physical exercises, thank you God (Prayer) Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Revision of previous rhymes; Rain Rain go away, Blow wind blow. Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem and Yoga
Large Group Activity [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills)
- Names and characteristics of Seasons in India
- Types of weather
- Water cycle
- pretend played as a Weather Helper
- How can we save rain water?
- Thinking Skills- What if there were no Summers?
- Speaking 5-6 lines of seasons
- Weather tracker chart
- Cloths and food we eat during different seasons
- Coldest place and hosted place in India
Small Group Activity: [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills, creative arts)
- Worksheet from Number world book.
- Drawing Favourite season scene
- Writing thematic words and sight words
- Painting – learning about strokes
- Working model on water cycle
- Concepts hot and cold
- Opposite words- dark-light, happy-sad, High-low
Manner Action words & etiquettes-
Sensory Activity: Exploring Textures and sounds
Celebration Dates: –
Blue Colour Day
Please label all your kids belongings.
Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
Welcome: We welcome new friend/s to our class room.