Theme – Seasons
Choice Time: Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to play/ interact with teachers. Puzzle corner, Water Wheel Corner, Play Dough Corner
Assembly Time: Yoga, Warm up exercises, Prayer Thank You God, Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Rhymes and action songs, Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem.
Large Group Activity [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills
- Summer/Winter/Rainy season flash cards
- Story session thirsty crow
- Big and small concept from the given objects
- Story session by teachers “Bruno tells the truth”
- Pretend played around kitchen theme and worked with the open-ended materials
- Introduction of Blue colour
- Story dramatization by teachers
- Classification by classifying Red, Yellow, Blue coloured blocks
Small Group Activity: [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills, creative arts)
- Nesting bowls activity
- Worksheet on tearing and pasting
- Children explored water wheel play
- Children experienced the texture of raincoat, sweater and cotton fabric.
- Children used paint and sponge to fill in a triangle on a paper
- As a part of gross motor activity children threw cotton balls and newspaper balls to stick them on taped door
- Worksheet on finger painting
- Children explored classification by classifying Red, Yellow, Blue coloured blocks
- Staking paper cups
Manner Action words & etiquette-
“Greet with a Smile”
Children will experience “Smile”. Teacher will narrate a story to provide children language as a part of language skills as well as social and emotional development.
Celebration Dates: –
Blue Colour Day
Please label all your kids belongings.
Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
Welcome: We welcome new friend/s to our class room.