Theme: – Seasons and Weather
Choice Time: Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to play/ interact with teachers. Weather forecast corner, Sand Corner, Story book reading corner.
Assembly Time: Kids will do physical exercises, thank you God (Prayer) Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Revision of previous rhymes; Rain Rain go away, Blow wind blow. Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem and Yoga
Large Group Activity [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills)
- Names of four seasons and discussed about which season do they like and why?
- Explore different types of weather, windy, rainy, cloudy and sunny weather
- Summer Rhyme, “When the days are hot”
- Letter D worksheet and new words namely, doll, drum, dog, dice.
- Children participated in the discussion on “Save the water” and explored how can they save rain water.
- Hot and cold concept along with thematic words like snow, heater, sweater, jackets, and muffler
- “Get out of rain ” activity as a part of decision making and problem solving skills
- Kho Kho game
- seasonal objects and materials as per the season
- Puppet show by Children
Small Group Activity: [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills, creative arts)
- Explore 5 kind of seasons summer, spring, winter, autumn, rainy season
- Worksheet on Match the number with number of objects
- Weather chart worksheet
- Worksheet on pasting your photograph
- Colour the shape pattern worksheet
- Winter season and its feature
- Rainy season and its feature
- Summer season and its feature
- Colouring worksheet
Manner Action words & etiquettes-
How To protect ourselves from Heat, Heavy rain and cold?
Sensory Activity: Exploring Textures and sounds
Celebration Dates: –
Blue Colour Day
Please label all your kids belongings.
Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
Welcome: We welcome new friend/s to our class room.