Theme: – Seasons
Choice Time: Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to play/ interact with teachers. Weather forecast corner, Sand Corner, Story book reading corner.
Assembly Time: Kids will do physical exercises, thank you God (Prayer) Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Revision of previous rhymes; Rain Rain go away, Blow wind blow. Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem and Yoga
Large Group Activity [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills)
- Discussion on various Seasons, Summer, Winter, Spring, Rainy
- Thematic words, Food we eat and cloths we wear in respective seasons
- “Move like water” activity
- hot and cold concept along with thematic words like snow, heater, sweater, jackets, and muffler
- “Get out of rain ” activity as a part of decision making and problem solving skills
- food that we eat and things we use during winters to keep ourselves warm
- Inquiry on which season do they like more and why?
Small Group Activity: [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills, creative arts)
- Texture touch activity
- One to one correspondence through object classification game
- Making lemonade as a part of summer season experiment
- Worksheet, “Trace the Slanting line”
- Worksheet on colour and trace the pattern
- Worksheet on leaf printing
- Number 4 introduction and counting till 4
- Worksheet on Spring season
- letter j and its sound followed by new words namely, Jug, Jeep, Jelly
- Letter k and its sound along with words namely king, kite, key, kiwi.
Manner Action words & etiquettes-
Listening, One should listen to the peers and adults to learn.
Sensory Activity: Exploring Textures and sounds
Blue Colour Day
Please label all your kids belongings.
Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
Welcome: We welcome new friend/s to our class room.