Theme: – Seasons
Choice Time: Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to play/ interact with teachers. Weather chart corner, reading corner, Phone a friend corner
Assembly Time: Kids will do physical exercises, thank you God (Prayer) Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Revision of previous rhymes; Rain Rain go away, Blow wind blow. Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem and Yoga
Large Group Activity [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills)
- spring season and its features.
- Speaking 4-5 lines on “My Favourite Season” on the stage
- Quiz on seasons
- pretend played as a Weather Helper
- working model on “Save rain water” as a part of Creative skills, thinking skills, logical reasoning skills, problem solving skills.
- Discussion on various Seasons, Summer, Winter, Spring, Rainy
- “Move like water” activity
- hot and cold concept along with thematic words like snow, heater, sweater, jackets, and muffler
- New vocabulary
- Inquiry on How can we protect ourselves from heat, cold and heavy rain?
Small Group Activity: [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills, creative arts)
- worksheet from Number world book.
- mixing colour paints on a sheet, discover formation of new colour
- Worksheet from explore numbers
- Reading World around me book with the help of Readostick
- Worksheet on Numbers and Words
Manner Action words & etiquettes-
Sensory Activity: Exploring Textures and sounds
Celebration Dates: –
Blue Colour Day
Please label all your kids belongings.
Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
Welcome: We welcome new friend/s to our class room.