Theme – SEASONS.
Choice Time: : Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to play/ have interaction with teachers.
Assembly Time: : :Kids will do physical exercises, Thank you God (Prayer) Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Revision of previous rhymes; Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem and Yoga.
Large Group Activity: Names of seasons, what do we wear in different seasons? What are the things are used to protect us from heat and rain? Few seasonal fruits, which season do I like? Writing Alphabets you remember.
Fruit/Vegetable: – Mango, water melon, apple, grapes
Animal/Bird/Insect: – Peacock, frog, Lion,
Shapes: – Semi Circle, rectangle, triangle, oval
Concept: – Hot/cold; wet/dry, near and far
Numbers: – Repetition 1-8 and Introduction of 9, 10, 11, 12, Rote counting 1-50
Alphabets: – Recap Aa, Ss, Ii, Tt Introduction of Cc, Pp, Mm
– Run through of letter flash cards Aa-Zz
Sight words: – what, it, at, sit, sat, pat, come, see, hear
Thematic Words: – Rain, winter, season, summer, Umbrella, raincoat, sweater, cold, hot, water, wet, dry
Story – Thirsty Crow story dramatization and Sequencing thirsty crow story using story cards.
Art n Craft –
- Draw what you will use to protect yourself from heat or rain.
- Draw your favorite season
- Paper fan
- Paper boat
- Color the picture
Music and Movement: Dance on beats and rhymes
Action words – Singing and carrying
Manner Action words & etiquette-
- Say please
- Say thank you
Sensory Activity: Exploring Textures and sounds
- Father’s Day 17th June 2016
- Please label all your kids belongings.
- Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
- Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
- Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
We welcome new friend/s to our class room