Theme – Green World
Choice Time: Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to explore objects /materials and have interaction with teachers. Sand corner, Open ended materials corner, blocks corner.
Assembly Time: Yoga, Warm up exercises, Prayer Thank You God, Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Rhymes and action songs, Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem.
Large Group Activity [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills
- Characterisation of flowers by teachers wearing flower mask.
- I am a little Daisy, Rhyme time
- I am a little flower pot, rhyme time
- Introducing Gardner
- Exploring centre’s park /lawn/ garden
- Tree plantation
- Listening names of flowers and observing real flower
Small Group Activity: [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills, creative arts)
- Sponge painting
- Clipping activity
- Categories Flowers by its colour
- Flower petals with tear and pasting activity
- Picture book reading on plants and flowers
- Color the flower / scribbling activity
- Arrange flowers as per their size- big and small concept
Story Session: – The Prince and the Seeding- Panchantra Story / Children’s choice story
Manner Action words & etiquette-
- Saying Thank you
- Saying Sorry
Celebration Dates: –
Republic Day celebration
Please label all your kids belongings.
Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
Welcome: We welcome new friend/s to our class room.
Wish you all a Happy New Year!