Theme – Plants and Trees
Choice Time: Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to explore objects /materials and have interaction with teachers. Sand corner, Open ended materials corner, Reading corner.
Assembly Time: Yoga, Warm up exercises, Prayer Thank You God, Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Rhymes and action songs, Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem.
Large Group Activity [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills
- Names of flowers
- Flash cards of various kinds of trees and plants
- Role Play, set up a corner which looks like a flower shop
- Explore park and garden in the centre
- Flower field activity
- Plant is alive game
Small Group Activity: [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
Reading & Writing activities
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills)
- Plants and flowers Picture book reading
- Letters recap, tracing alphabets (as per child’s milestone)
- Provide a basket of few flowers real. Children will pick their favorite one and name them.
- Numbers recap
- Color the flower from coloring book
- Decorate Christmas tree from play group coloring book
- Thumb printing
- Pretend plays using indigenous material
- Dance like a flower/tree/plants in the wind
- thump print Art
- Flower mask making by children
Story Session: – The Prince and the Seeding- Panchantra Story
Manner Action words & etiquette- [Through role plays]
- Saying Thank you
- Saying Sorry
Celebration Dates: –
Republic Day celebration
Please label all your kids belongings.
Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
Welcome: We welcome new friend/s to our class room.
Wish you all a Happy New Year!