Choice Time: Kids will pick their corner and material of their own choice to explore objects /materials and have interaction with teachers. Sand corner, Open ended materials corner, Reading corner.
Assembly Time: Yoga, Warm up exercises, Prayer Thank You God, Aye Malik Tere Bande Hum…., Rhymes and action songs, Gayatri Mantra, National Anthem.
Large Group Activity [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills
- Making green house in one corner, where kids will plant seeds, and plants and observe
- Importance of planting a tree and greenery around us.
- Role play: – flower shop in the class
- Word flashcards
- Garden furniture to create a maze
- Pretend play gardening
- Shrubs and herbs- what are these and how it helps
- Medicine plants information with real plants
Small Group Activity: [Activities are integrated with Art and craft, cognitive skills, language skills and pretend play]
Reading & Writing activities
- Thematic words and reading word wall aloud
- Number writing activity
- Speaking 5-6 lines on my favourite flower
(Skills: -Cognitive, Physical, Language and social -emotional skills)
- Sensory bins
- Pretend play on how a tree / plant grows
- Plant collage- collecting different leaf and describing each in assembly time.
- Drawing trees, leaf, flower
Story Session: – The Prince and the Seeding- Panchantra Story
Manner Action words & etiquette- [Through role plays]
- Saying Thank you
- Listening to adults when they speak
Celebration Dates: –
Republic Day celebration
Excursions: – Field trip to Florist or Nearest Park
Please label all your kids belongings.
Please check your kid and kid’s belongings at the time of pick up.
Please send and put weather appropriate clothes on.
Please clip nails of your kids every Sunday.
Welcome: We welcome new friend/s to our class room.